If you are a Team Parent THANK YOU!!!!! You are the glue that holds the team together. Sometimes it can feel like herding cats, we know! Here we will be posting some resources we hope will help you in your role, and if you think of anything else that would be helpful make sure to let us know using the form below!
Some things to know
- Make sure to complete and submit your Volunteer Application and complete your online Criminal Record Check – for forms and info see our Volunteer Page.
- The Team Parent Coordinator position is currently vacant – could this be you? email firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might be interested!
- to be signed and handed into your team parent/club house by every parent/guardian.
- to be reviewed with each player by their parent/guardian, signed and handed into the team parent/club house.
- Providing an overview of the role of the Team Parent
- For Mini Minors and above, each division has it’s own google calendar where game and practice information is kept. Team Parents can use this calendar to enter practice information (once confirmed with the scheduler) and add any pertinent details (ie. who is scorekeeping)
- This form is to be completed when there is an incident by/with a player that violates the code of conduct or raises safety concerns. Reporting incidents is important as it enables Hampton to deal with any incidents fairly and consistently to ensure that all players are safe and successful.
- This form is to be completed when there is an incident by/with an adult that violates the code of conduct or raises safety concerns. Reporting incidents is important as it enables Hampton to deal with any incidents fairly and consistently to ensure that all members of our community are safe and successful.
- This diagram shows the correct way to set up the field on Diamond 1 for the different divisions.
- Sign up sheet for the parents on your team for shifts at Fun Day
- This poster is posted around the park, but it’s also handy to download as it has helpful emergency contacts.