Bookmark this page to stay up to date with of our COVID information and updates
March 11, 2022 Information Update from Return to Sport ViaSport
Yesterday we received an update from the Provincial Health Officer around the removal of further restrictions. To summarize for sport:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people’s differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
- As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
As we all adjust to these changes, we remind everyone to follow venue and sport organization’s guidance. Continue to protect each other by washing your hands and stay home if you are feeling sick.
ViaSport has update their Return to Sport Restart 2.0 Chart and FAQ to reflect this information.