There are so many great resources available to help you with coaching your team.
Managers & Coaches – Little League Canada
- This diagram shows the correct way to set up the field on Diamond 1 for the different divisions.
They have many great resources you can use, see below:
- Practice Plans
- Youtube Channel with videos demonstrating different skills & activities
- Skill Building warm ups
- Batting Practice
- T Ball
- Has lots of great articles on drills, skill building, coaching, etc
- Backyard Tip: Using a Tee to Improve the Swing Path
- Little League T Ball Program a 10 week program outlined for you with practices and activities
- 12 Week Pitching Program
- A series of practical, age-appropriate guidelines to help parents, players and coaches avoid overuse injuries and foster long, healthy careers for youth pitchers.
Baseball Canada Rally Cap Program
- If you are looking for ideas for skill building drills and practice exercises, this site has 2 manuals for the Rally Cap program detailing lots of different drills with diagrams/pictures. You don’t need to follow their entire program but it’s great resource for ideas.
If you come across other helpful resources, please let us know so we can add to this page! email us at email@example.com