You want to register at Hampton – that’s great! First make sure you are in our catchment by checking your address (or school address) in the League Finder Tool. To register at Hampton you need to either live in or go to school in our catchment (except if you are registering for Challengers, Blastball, Intermediate Baseball or Senior Softball in which case catchment doesn’t apply).
Registration is done online through TeamSnap. Please select from the registration links below. A late fee applies as of March 15th. Full refund is provided on withdrawals before March 1st. Additional info on schedule and fees by division & our refund policy is provided below.
- Player Registrations 2023 Season
- Challengers Registration 2023 Season
- Friend Requests (for Blastball, T-Ball and Mini Minors only). Players in all other divisions are placed on teams based on an assessment of skills and maturity level in order to ensure Hampton has balanced teams and that players are playing at a level that ensures their safety and success.
- To apply to coach or manager a team
- To volunteer in any capacity at Hampton
- Umpire Application. Players are encouraged to umpire. Players who have graduated and non-player siblings also make great umpires. Must be 10 years or older. Youth umpires are paid for every game!
- Victoria Capitals Junior and Senior Baseball (13-16 yrs): Please contact Central Saanich Little League for information on Victoria Capitals.
2023 Registration Fees ($40 late fee will apply as of March 15).
|Intermediate Baseball |
|Intermediate (also playing major baseball)||TBD||$100||N/A||N/A||$100|
*Where a concession fee is indicated, $60 can be earned back by fulfilling ONE 4-hour volunteer counter shift in the concession, $70 with a prep cook shift, and $80 with a grill shift.
**Where a fundraising fee is indicated, a book of $2 raffle tickets are pre-purchased which can be fully earned back through the sale of the raffle tickets. You keep the money for all tickets sold.
Key Dates for 2023 Season
- Spring season officially starts the week of April 10th. Older divisions will start practice the week prior.
- Opening Ceremonies will be on Sunday April 16, 2023
- Most programs will not run on the Easter long weekend.
- Most programs will not run on the May long weekend while Hampton hosts a Minor Baseball tournament.
- Regular season will end with Closing Ceremonies on Sunday June 25, 2023.
- A full refund will be provided for any player that withdraws prior to March 1st.
- Full refund less a $25 administration fee will be provided to any player that withdraws after March 1st. EXCEPTION: Challenger players can withdraw prior to April 1st with full refund.
- No refund will be provided for withdrawals after April 1st.
- At the discretion of the Registration committee, registration fees may be refunded or prorated in the event of a serious injury or illness that prevents a player from participating.
IN THE EVENT Hampton receives direction from the Provincial Health Authority or our governing sports bodies that we are unable to operate a 2023 season, members will have the choice of the following options:
1. Receiving a credit to future seasons equal to 100% of fees paid.
2. Receiving a full refund upon request less a $25 administration fee
3. Donating fees paid to Hampton Little League
Hampton Little League reserves the right to modify season start and end dates in response to direction received from the Provincial Health Officer and our governing bodies in order to ensure a safe playing environment for all players and to prorate refunds based on time played and uniform received.