Our park is run 100% by volunteers! That’s right, there are no paid staff….crazy when you think about it…or maybe we are just crazy…..a bunch of volunteers run an entire ball park with 3 different programs (Baseball, Softball and Challengers) for between 300-400 kids, as well as manage all the grounds, concession, equipment, you name it, we do it!
So as you can imagine, we are ALWAYS looking for more people to help! There are all kinds of ways and opportunities to help.
- Manage a team (head coach)
- Team Parent (do you like to organize? then this job is for you!)
- Do a concession shift (4 hours)
- can you cut grass?
- do you like to weed?
- clean a bathroom
- empty some garbage or recycling
- paint some stuff
- do you have electrical or plumbing skills?
- rake a field
- line the fields
- Field maintenance: mow grass, line fields, rake dirt, and execute minor repairs on fences, benches and bleachers
- Uniforms: sewing on crests, minor repairs to uniform
- Grant writing (well written grant proposals can get more money for projects like a freezer for our concession or park lights so we can have night games!)
So now that you have read through all of that and you are still interested here is what you need to do – complete the following forms and Criminal Record check (which you can do online – easy peasy!)
- 2018 Volunteer Application form
- Criminal Record Check (CRC) to apply online for your Criminal Record Check. Hampton’s code is JDEMN4XB7H
- And if you think you might want to manage or help coach a team, fill out this one too Manager Coach application 20178
Bring your forms to the clubhouse and we will be in touch with you!