Our park is 100% volunteer run.
We are always looking for more people to help! There are all kinds of ways and opportunities to help.
- manage a team (head coach)
- team parent (do you like to organize? then this job is for you!)
- work in the concession (4 hours)
- empty some garbage or recycling
- do you have electrical or plumbing skills?
- rake a field
- line the diamond
- field maintenance: mow grass, rake dirt, and execute minor repairs on fences, benches, and bleachers
- uniform maintenance: sewing on crests, minor repairs
- grant writing (well written grant proposals can earn more money for projects like a freezer for our concession or park lights so we can have night games!)
Please complete the following forms and Criminal Record check (which you can do online) and then get started on volunteering!
- 2020 Volunteer Application form
- Criminal Record Check (CRC) to apply online for your Criminal Record Check. Hampton’s code is JDEMN4XB7H
- And if you think you might want to manage or help coach a team, fill out this one too Manager Coach application 2020
Bring your forms to the clubhouse and we will be in touch with you!