Skip to content
About This Level:
- The objective of the Rookie Minor Division Program is a transition between Mini Minors and Minors.
- This is a pitching development division as well as teaching the players the game of baseball.
- Players should learn how to skillfully play the defensive positions and to listen and follow the directions of their coaches.
- All players are to be given the opportunity to try pitching if they choose.
- Games: will be posted on our Hampton calendar and sent to you via your Coach
- Practices: set by the Coaches
What they need:
- boys need a jock
- batting helmet
- mouth guard is recommended
What to Expect:
- 7 to 9 year olds can be assessed to play in this division depending on their skill level and development
- Each team must have a scorekeeper or the game is forfeited
- Parents are expected to help with field set up and take down
- Fair play is defined equal playing time for; infield, outfield and bench, except where safety is a concern.
- Games will be played with a continuous batting order.
- A missed game counts as a full game played for player statistics.