- 11 – 13
About This Level:
- The Intermediate division was implemented in 2013 by Little League International, after a successful pilot in 2010
- It bridges the transition from Little League to Junior League Baseball.
- Players in Majors can play in both Major and Intermediate divisions during the regular season
- This division is eligible for the World Series
Vice President of Baseball:
- Games: will be posted on our Hampton calendar and sent to you via your Coach
- Practices: set by the Coaches
What they need:
- boys need a jock
- batting helmet
- cleats (no metal please)
- mouth guard is recommended
What to Expect:
- For the most part, this would be a “games only” Division. No practices are planned.
- Games would be played once per week. The game schedule would be designed so that it does not conflict with the Little League Major schedule.
- Games are played at either Hampton Little League or at Central Saanich Little League since these leagues have diamonds of suitable dimensions.
- Each team must have a scorekeeper or the game is forfeited
- Parents are expected to help with field set up and take down
- The Home Team parents volunteers are responsible for selling 50/50 tickets when playing on Diamond 1
- Fair play is defined equal playing time for; infield, outfield and bench, except where safety is a concern.
- Games will be played with a continuous batting order.
- A missed game counts as a full game played for player statistics.