Key things to know:
- The current public health order confirms it remains safe for all activities that would typically take place in a sport environment (other than tournaments) to continue. This includes our indoor player development clinics.
- Baseball and softball clinics are starting this coming Sunday Jan 9, 2022, in conjunction with return to school next week. Details are available on the Hampton Website. We understand some families may be more comfortable waiting a little longer before participating in clinics. Registration will remain open and be pro-rated for those wishing to join mid-session. Register online here.
- Registration for the 2022 season is now open. Details are available on the Hampton Website Registration Page.
- Information on managing/coaching a team will be provided shortly, including the online application. A reminder that all coaches and managers will need to be vaccinated and complete a criminal record check (CRC). The CRC can be done online any time. Go to justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC and use Hampton’s code: JDEMN4XB7H
- Questions can be sent to the Hampton general mailbox at email@example.com