As the season is getting closer we have a lot of work to do to make the park safe and clean for the players! If you are interested in helping out with any of the duties listed below please contact the appropriate person via email so they can connect with you regarding times, dates, duties, etc.
We will be having a park clean up day on April 1st, 2017 however grounds work begins much sooner than that! The list of tasks that need to be completed before the season commences and throughout the season at this time is done primarily by one person who could use a lot of extra hands.
- Picnic tables and cement paths need to be power washed
- Fields require regular maintenance including mowing, some edging and some weeding throughout the season.
- Edging of base paths, cut outs and batter’s box
- Pulling weeds on base paths, cut outs and batter’s box
- Fresh granite added to base paths, cut outs and batter’s box
- Tamping and leveling of base paths, cut outs and batter’s box
- Dugouts to be hosed out and cement pressure washed
- Bleachers on the away side to be lined up and cleaned underneath
- Bleachers to be hosed down and cement pressure washed
If you are interested in helping out on the grounds crew please email Curt Waldner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Days and times to volunteer include week day time hours and weekends and feel free to stop by the park on a dry day and see if you can help out.
Also please connect with Curt if you have a push mower or pressure washer you would be willing to bring down to help out.
Thursday March 16th, 2017 at 6 pm, Concession Clean-Up
- Wash concession walls and inside of shudder doors
- All dishes, cutlery, pots washed and dried
- Wipe out fridges
- Wash down shelves, counters, cupboards
- Make candy bags
Please contact Alison Ranger at email@example.com
We are also recruiting for Divisional Directors for our Minor Baseball and T-ball divisions. Please contact Michelle Peterson for full job description at firstname.lastname@example.org.